See below for relevant policies
C&K Careers Advisers
At St John Fisher there are two Careers Advisers:- Debra Casson (Tuesday and Wednesdays) and Ed Skippins (Thursdays and Fridays).
Their roles include…
- Arranging individual appointments with all Year 11 pupils.
- Arranging individual appointments with Year 12, Level II Students and Sixth Formers interested in Apprenticeships.
- Arranging appointments with any Sixth Form student by request.
- Providing small group sessions for those wishing to apply for apprenticeships.
- Informing and advising Year 10 about post 16 options.
- Introducing Year 9 pupils to the Careers Resouces and the Careers Service.
- Being available on a drop-in basis at the Learning Resouces Centre on a Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday break and lunchtime for any pupils in Year 7-13.
- Attending Parents Evenings and Options Evenings.
They can be contacted on…